Volume 21, Number 5
In the Author’s Own Words
J.D. Vance, known for telling the early story of his life in Hillbilly Elegy, weighs in on rural economies, workforce skills, Indiana’s entrepreneurial climate and more. [Full story]
Donnelly vs. Braun
Indiana’s U.S. Senate race is drawing national attention once again. The incumbent and the challenger each answer five key questions. Read what they have to say. [Full story]
Primary Care Evolution
Traditional health care models are turned upside down as lifestyle changes and physician shortages impact delivery systems. [Full story]
Indiana’s festival count approaches 1,000, according to one state official. Our Road Trip Treasures series takes you to enjoy pierogies in Whiting and the circus in Peru. [Full story]
INDIANA VISION 2025: DYNAMIC AND CREATIVE CULTURE
- Evaluating the Vision: An overview of the Indiana Vison 2025 driver focused on new business creation and the factors that help produce it.
- Accelerating the Pace: Indiana companies on the fast track after engagement in inaugural gBETA program.
- Tech Talent Attraction: Five strategies to look at in the ongoing battle to bring skilled employees to the Hoosier state.
- Boilers and a Book: Little Engine Ventures has a unique name and a growing impact in business investments and company growth.
- Speaking Out: Learn how Cyclone Social is working with companies to expand their social media impact.
- Read All About It: Author Learning Center strives to establish the playbook and provide support for aspiring writers.
- Quick Hits: Coding school approach; helping physicians do business; student entrepreneur.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Indiana Workforce Recovery: Indiana Chamber and Wellness Council initiative reaching out to help employers assist their employees.
- Indiana Healthy Communities: A comprehensive approach can provide multiple benefits for cities, towns and counties.
- Quick Hits: Addictions counseling additions; assessing community needs; a new Institute for Public Health.