Volume 15, Number 6
2012 Annual Award Winners
- Business Leader of the Year: Scott Dorsey has emphasized culture in guiding the powerful growth of Indianapolis-based e-mail/digital marketing power ExactTarget.
- Government Leaders of the Year: Jerry Torr and Carlin Yoder were authors and chief advocates of the right-to-work legislation that became law after a hard-fought battle.
- Community of the Year: Indianapolis shined in the spotlight of Super Bowl XLVI, but its investments are set to pay dividends for current and future generations.
- Marci Crozier (Wellness Council of Indiana)
- Bruce Guiliani (annual Safety and Health Conference)
- Indiana Vision 2025 regional partners (Ed Hafer, Mark Maassel, John Sampson, Kerry Stemler, Mike Wells)
Members in the Spotlight
- 50-year honor roll
- Longevity and success: Home News Enterprises, Kennedy Tank & Manufacturing, Medical Protective and Rochester Telephone Company
- Member Spotlight: Haynes International
- Getting to Know: Niblock Machinery
Indiana Vision 2025: Dynamic and Creative Culture, Part 2
- Regional roundtable
- Technology transfer: We can do more
- Foreign direct investment: Getting the word out
- Venture capital: Making progress
- Exports: Seeking higher levels
Time for optimism